May 17, 2010

TEAM CONTEST! BE VILLAGE MAYOR FOR MAY 2011! PICK YOUR THEME! ENTER TODAY!


TEAM MEMBERS MAYOR FOR MAY 2011 CONTEST!
 
BE OUR MAYOR FOR MAY 2011 and PICK YOUR THEME!
ALL MAYOR FEES ($25.00 value) WILL BE WAIVED!
YOU GET TO BE OUR VILLAGE MAYOR FOR MAY 2011 AND HAVE THE THEME YOU PICK FEATURED!
 
This will be FUN!
 
Do you want to be Mayor for May 2011?
 
Being Mayor of the Village is Fun and you get all these extra perks!
* Your shop posted on the front page of the Sampler Village website for the month of May 2011.
* Featured on "MEET OUR MAYOR" page on the website, this page features an interview, pictures, links, etc.
* Special message in our newsletter stating you are mayor for May 2011, with link to your shop.
* Top ad spot on the blog, with link to your "MEET OUR MAYOR" page.
* The predetermined amount of samples (usually between 60-100 samples) insures they will be in EVERY Lavishly and Simply Samplicious Box.
* Note included in the Sampler Village sampler boxes for May 2011 stating you are Mayor.
* You will be tweeted & facebooked as much as possible in May 2011.
 
TO ENTER:
 
Leave ONE comment stating that you would like to be Mayor for May 2011 and let me know what your theme would be for that month. You get to pick the theme!
It is that easy to enter!
Leave a comment and pick a theme. The easiest contest you ever entered!
 
CONTEST RULES:
 
1. Must be member of the Sampler Village Etsy Team.
2. Please enter contest only once.
3. Leave comment that you would like to be Mayor for May 2011 and your theme (remember our themes are something that everyone can work with, so do not be too specific when picking your them).
4. If you win you will be our Mayor for May 2011 and your theme will be the box theme for that month. All Mayor fees will be waived ($25.00 value).
5. Remember you must be able to fulfill your Mayor position by sending in 60-100 samples for our May 2011 Sampler Boxes.
6. Winner will be picked RANDOMLY according to comment number, I will use the random number generator to ramdonly pick the number of the comment that will be our Mayor for 2011!
7. Contest will end JULY 31, 2010. I reserve the right to extend end date if I choose to.
 
SAMPLER VILLAGE LOVES ITS TEAM MEMBERS! 
REMEMBER HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE WHEN PICKING YOUR THEME :)
 
GOOD LUCK!



Blogger Templates

7 comments:

Naturally LeLa said...

I would like to be mayor for may of 2011 and i think the theme should be "everything is coming up Roses!"

TheJacksonFive said...

May is such a great month for so many reasons, and it would be a lot of fun to be Mayor of the Month!
The theme I suggest would be "April showers bring us May flowers...just see what our gardens grow!"

Candle Kitty said...

I would love to be Mayor for the month of May 2011! We will be celebrating my husband's 5-year anniversary Cancer-free that month!!

I suggest "Life is Precious, Life is Sweet" as the theme. What a way to get it all tied in: cupcakes and sweet everything! :)

Armychic4lyfe said...

I would love to be mayor for may 2011 & I think the theme should be "White Lilies & a green garden" :)

Amy said...

I would love to be mayor! So many great themes in May! "blossom" "gratitude" "friendship" "farmer's market" all come to mind

Clippie Couture said...

I would be honored to be Mayor for May 2011!!!
Spring is my favorite season and gardening is one of my passions. I would love the May theme to be "Secret Gardens." I'm thinking flowers, fairies, dragonflies, birds, bees, picnics, seeds, herbs, teas and even cookies! Oh what fun! A magical treat for the scences. :)

Chris and Sarah said...

I can't believe I'm doing this since I just joined today buy hey. OK if this doesn't work then just throw my entry out but I would LOVE to be mayor and my theme would be "Schools Out, Schools Out, Teachers Let the Monkeys Out."

Thanks!
Sarah's Treasure Box

Post a Comment